Support us

Support us by:

  • setting up an action where you can count on our support
  • Include HBK as a beneficiary in your will. All information on this can be found at Notary.
  • purchases to be made through Trooper’s website: Trooper Help Burn Kids vzw
  • contact the secretariat whose details can be found at the bottom of this page

Thanks to donations from businesses, service clubs, individuals and actions by associations and schools, HBK is able to achieve its objectives to a large extent.

You, too, can help HBK make life more comfortable for children with burns and their parents.

Donate via Wire Transfer

Donations of 40 euros or more are tax deductible and this can be done by transfer to account:

BE25 7785 9883 2282
Old Mill Street 117
2400 Mol

To do this, enter the word
, your last name, first name and complete address when reporting your transfer.

Individuals may also include their national registry number when depositing a gift. (see back of identity card)

The national registry number is a guarantee of the correct processing of your data by FPS Finance.

Companies also enter their CBE or VAT no.

HBK will provide you with a tax certificate in a timely manner.

Donate online

You can also make a transfer directly below via the HBK linked payment system. The required info regarding last name, first name, social security number, complete address and the word GIFT are also needed here. Companies also enter their CBE or VAT no.